My Favorite Festivity! :D

Finally an easy post (I think). Well, my favorite festivity is Christmas which is celebrated on december 25th. This festivity celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ, and it's very important because he is like a God for Christians and Catholic people.
Anyway, when Jesus was born, three wise men brought gifts to him creating the origin of gifts and Santa Claus (also Coca Cola) in Christmas. The tree and the other things came from other cultures and pagan religions which blended with the Christian religion and ended up expanding all over the world.
In my case I preffer to be in family, because it's one of few festivities that we are gathered. We dine turkey, and play a lot of games and sing christmas songs, and at the end of the night we open the presents.
I like Christmas because for me it's a warm and peacefull festivity to enjoy with your family, it's kinda magical festivity, I don't know.

PS. And I love opening gifts and eating turkey for dinner.

Comentarios

  1. I love Christmas too, above everything the food!!! And, yeah, it's a good festivity to enjoy with the family. Greetings, Paulo!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Nice post man! to my sister she likes the Christmas too but I dont like. au revoir

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I always remember when my father frightened me with the "Viejo pascuero" and now, Christmas gives me a little fear, in any case, I feel it is a good day to share with the family as you say.
    Hope you have a good Christmas this year :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

An Expert on my "field" who I admire? I must to say. John Williams

The least boring subject to me

My Favorite Movie?! (this is tough)