A Photograph I like? (sad face)

Well, I don't have a photograph wich I like, I like more illustrations, draws, and thats stuff, but, I think I like "Death of a loyalist soldier" by Robert Capa. I don't know if I like it very well, but...
Anyway, the picture is one of the most famous photographs of war journalism, and it was taken by Robert Capa in 1936, during the civil war of Spain.
The picture was taken during the attack of the national troopers againt the republicans soldiers, capturing the precise moment when a loyalist soldier die by a head shoot. Immortalizing that moment.
I think I like this picture because is a heavy image of the war in self. All we see the pictures of the holocaust and the horrors of many wars, but see the precise moment of a death in a war it's very shoocking, even for today.
On this days, this picture it's on the eyes of many sceptics, because they believe it was a fake of Capa in favor of sell a better picture, and to me it's ok as well, because the message of the photograph it's the same. Fake or not, this picture show to the world the crudity of the war.
So, what do you think about this picture and war?


Comentarios

  1. Bro! I think this picture is amazing! I'm not sceptic, so it shows a hard period in the humankind history. I admire so much Robert Capa. Thanks for sharing this photo!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. haha! People think that this image is false and I believe the same thing, but it is still a great photograph :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This image is shocking even in our days !. I think the photographer had an idea in mind: show us the coldness of the war.
    I hope this kind of images never fail to impress people.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

An Expert on my "field" who I admire? I must to say. John Williams

The least boring subject to me

My Favorite Movie?! (this is tough)