My vocation?

Hi again! (to late maybe?)

Well, when I was a litlle boy I like a lot Dinosaurs and that stuff, in that time I had a lot of VHS with films and documentaries about dinosaurs, like: "Jurassic Park" or "Walking with Dinosaurs" and a humongous collection of toys. And in that time I wanted study Paleontology, like others fanboys of dinosaurs. But when I grow up I realized wath more likes to me it was the documentaries and film (off course, at today I love dinosaurs) in general. with his VFX and soundtrack and awesome stories.
And seeing a making off of Alien vs. Predator I decide to study filmmaking.
It was a long road to be here today, but I´m happy, or something like that. but now my goal is study animation, I like a lot draw and that stuff since when as a little skinnny boy. I hope to make it soon.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

An Expert on my "field" who I admire? I must to say. John Williams

The least boring subject to me

My Favorite Movie?! (this is tough)