My Favorite Piece of Technology?
To me this is a weird topic because I don't have a favorite piece of technology, to me all I have is irrelevant in my life (PS4, cellphone, PC), but if I had to choose one of them, I would choose my Smartphone, because it is the technology device which I spend more of my time with.
It was a gift from Santa Claus (my parents) for Christmas of 2015. In that time I needed one because I was the only one in the family without a cellphone, and they need to contact me (allways 😩). And I have to say it was really awesome, I use it to see my mail, my favorite website, and with several app I can do anything (well, kinda), I use it all the time, from doing or seeing important things related to the university or even wasting my time on youtube or facebook or playing videogames.
I like my smartphone in a certain way because it lets me have and use an entire apps to my day (news, things of university and my personal interests).
I think my life without my phone would probably be the same, even better, who knows?
It was a gift from Santa Claus (my parents) for Christmas of 2015. In that time I needed one because I was the only one in the family without a cellphone, and they need to contact me (allways 😩). And I have to say it was really awesome, I use it to see my mail, my favorite website, and with several app I can do anything (well, kinda), I use it all the time, from doing or seeing important things related to the university or even wasting my time on youtube or facebook or playing videogames.
I like my smartphone in a certain way because it lets me have and use an entire apps to my day (news, things of university and my personal interests).
I think my life without my phone would probably be the same, even better, who knows?

Haha your story is fun. I remember when I had my first cell phone and all I did was call him. Like you, I think life can be better without it, especially if you spend so much time with it.
ResponderBorrarI really enjoy seeing my photos on my cell phone but, I believe in one
"Unplugged mind" .